Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:49:16 -0400
From:      "Derek F. Lieske" <lieske@mmiris.ab.umd.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello,
I hope I am writing to the correct people.  I am trying to compile xspread2.1
on my machine.  During this process I get the error message(s):

"matrix.c", line 237: error(1153): declaration is incompatible with previous
          "transpose" (declared at line 133)
  void transpose (vr, vc, minsr, minsc, maxsr, maxsc)  /*void added Bob Parbs
*/
       ^

"matrix.c", line 426: error(1153): declaration is incompatible with previous
          "addmatrix" (declared at line 348)
  void addmatrix (vr, vc, mins1r, mins1c, maxs1r,
maxs1c,mins2r,mins2c,maxs2r,maxs2c)
       ^

"matrix.c", line 598: error(1153): declaration is incompatible with previous
          "submatrix" (declared at line 567)
  void submatrix (vr, vc, mins1r, mins1c, maxs1r,
maxs1c,mins2r,mins2c,maxs2r,maxs2c)
       ^

"matrix.c", line 816: error(1153): declaration is incompatible with previous
          "multmatrix" (declared at line 733)
  void multmatrix (vr, vc, mins1r, mins1c, maxs1r,
maxs1c,mins2r,mins2c,maxs2r,maxs2c)
       ^

"matrix.c", line 970: error(1153): declaration is incompatible with previous
          "invertmatrix" (declared at line 954)
  void invertmatrix (vr, vc, minsr, minsc, maxsr, maxsc)/* void added Bob
Parbs*/

I have tried a number of changes, but I have very limited C experience.  As a
result, I have been unable to fix the problem.  Any help you could offer would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
spencer lieske