Date:      Tue, 17 May 2011 05:50:16 -0400
From:      Jason Hellenthal <jhell@DataIX.net>
To:        Keith Waters <keith@waters.co.za>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, stefan@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bugs in FreeBSD Port: fcrackzip-1.0

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

Keith,

Sorry I do not see this here with a few tested zip files that have
passwords on them. Can you provide the zip file in question ? either off
list privately or a public URL ?

If privacy is of concern you may encrypt it to my public key via GnuPG.
My public key is listed in the header of this message.

Thanks.