Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2000 13:57:29 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Network <redirect@mail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount_null Trouble, Please Help!!

Hi there,

From the mount_null manpage:

BUGS:
     THIS FILESYSTEM TYPE IS NOT YET FULLY SUPPORTED (READ: IT DOESN'T WORK)
     AND USING IT MAY, IN FACT, DESTROY DATA ON YOUR SYSTEM.  USE AT YOUR OWN
     RISK.  BEWARE OF DOG.  SLIPPERY WHEN WET.

Just something you might want to consider.  :)  I didn't have much luck
with mount_null either -- caused kernel panics galore.

Cheers,
Marc