Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:52:21 -0400
From:      "Patrick Simon" <mailsimon@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   installation problem on laptop (update01)

Update01: 10/6/00 4:48 PM EST

Today I tried an external IBM keyboard, but that didn't worked either. I
guess that my keyboard controller isn't supported. I tried to get help in
IRC and plenty of other FBSD resources, but nothing helped. So if there is
anyone that has a different idea or kernel parameters that I haven't tried
yet (just tried -h), please reply thanks.

out!!!