Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:31:12 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   PF --> IPTABLES Conversion?

Does anybody know if there is a conversion tool to convert PF scripts
over to IPTables scripts?  I have a firewall that is working nicely
using PF and FreeBSD, but I have a machine that I need to setup for a
friend that has a similar configuration, but will be running Linux.
Rather than learn IPTables outright, I was hoping that there might be a
scripting utility to help get me 90% of the way.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse