Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:09:35 +0100
From:      Graham Perrin <grahamperrin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-12-ALPHA6: Network not starting at boot & can't start Plasma 5

No problem with Plasma here with
FreeBSD 12.0-ALPHA7 r338892 GENERIC-NODEBUG
built and installed a few hours ago.

Prior to that I used an alpha from … probably mid-August. No problem with networking after startup, and no post-startup problem 'switching' to a static config for em0 that I use at work. Just one thing was remarkable:

- on a handful of occasions, with em0 I could not regain Internet access after resume from suspend.

I'll test r338892 em0 networking with resume from suspend next week.