Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:50:21 +0100
From:      Philipp Wuensche <cryx-freebsd@h3q.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Dillon Kass <lists@loveturtle.net>
Subject:   Re: MFC ZFS: when?

Dillon Kass wrote:
> I'm very excited and can't wait! I have this clone I need to promote but
> I'm encountering this bug
> http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6738349
>
> Hopefully it gets mfc before the diff between the real fs and the clone
> becomes so large that my pool fills up :-)
> I should have a few months before that happens though.

As 8-CURRENT got ZFS version 13 with the last commit and this bug was
fixed in opensolaris snv_98 which introduced ZFS version 13, chances are
high that this bug is already solved in FreeBSD.

Or are you already using 8-CURRENT?

See http://opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/version/13/

greetings,
philipp