Date:      Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:13:43 +0200
From:      Adrian Frith <adrian@leg.uct.ac.za>
To:        Brian <kansascity_guy2005@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM ThinkPad T43

Brian wrote:
> My laptop has the intel wifi card bulit in x2200 and Ati 300 Moble
> with what files do I need audio will not work also. I am running KDE
> 3 and also see no network confilg files.

To use the wifi, look at
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/iwi-freebsd.html. The ATi card
should be detected automatically by X.Org (at least, it was on my T43);
it uses the 'ati' or 'radeon' driver. To use the audio, run 'kldload
snd_ich' as root.

Hope this helps,
Adrian

--
Adrian Frith - UCT Comp.Sci. Student - UNIX Geek
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you