Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:41:54 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Samuel Castro Solano" <scastro@netpac.com.mx>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mexico Mirror site

> We are a Mexican ISP that uses FreeBSD for the servers so we are
> interested on giving "something back" to the FreeBSD community.
> Also have seen that there is no Mexico site in the mirrors so we
> would like to host a FreeBSD mirror site down here.

Sure!  Please see http://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/ for information
important to new mirrors.  If you would also be willing to run the DNS
for mx.freebsd.org, then you can manage the FTP/WWW name space for
Mexico directly, something which would allow you to be more reactive
to changes in the list of available mirror/www/cvsup/... sites in
Mexico.

					Jordan