Date:      Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:40:08 GMT
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/163112: Updates bsd.python.mk to support Zope 2.11, 2.13

The following reply was made to PR ports/163112; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To: Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 21:36:33 +0400

 Hi, Kirk.

 Zope 2.7 is in the tree yet - see www/zope.
 Zope 2.13 is not the in tree yet. Yes, www/zope213 directory exists,
 but it contains zope 2.11 actually, because update of this port is
 waiting mentors approval.
 Zope 2.11 is obsoleted too, so i would like to see it deprecated.
 Zope 2.13 will not use SZOPEBASEDIR anymore, so this should not apply to
 it in your patch.

 --
 Regards,
 Ruslan