Date:      Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:45:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sushanth Rai <sushanth_rai@yahoo.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Generating NMI due to WDT expiry

I had looked at this. It seems to be doing the opposite of what I want. Tha=
t is, it routes a NMI as an SMI and I need SMI to trigger an NMI. Watchdog =
timer on 3100 chipset had the ability to send either an NMI or SMI when the=
 timer fired for the first time. I used NMI to generate kernel panic. With =
3400 no longer generating NMI on WDT expiry, I'm trying to figure out how I=
 can force memory dump on watchdog expiry.

Sushanth
=20