Date:      Fri, 7 May 1999 12:01:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Youse <cyouse@cybersites.com>
To:        Justin Wolf <jjwolf@bleeding.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stability concerns in latest -STABLEs.

> I guess this is a pretty lengthy 2-cents... you probably should have just
> deleted it and moved along like I told you to.
>
> -Justin

Quite the contrary, your comments just about hit the nail on the head.
Just understand my position; I've read some vague reports lately about
what look like filesystem race conditions and general instability that
might have been recently introduced ....

I'm about to stick my neck out and the rash of postings just made me
nervous, 'tis all.

Chuck Youse
Director of Systems
cyouse@cybersites.com