Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:30:19 -0500
From:      bad bob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freeq <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   disk drive geometry...

just snagged a WD91F ultra scsi, 10,000 rpm but can find the geometry
to make the disk label.  DOes anyone have any info on this beast like
number of sectors? tracks/sector? I know it is 9.1GB, 2 platters,
4 heads, and gazillion (well 13,325 or so) cylinders.  Been so long
since I have had to do a disktab, I just don't seem to be able to go
from cyl, heads, to the needed info.
THanks
bob