Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:19:11 -0500
From:      Adam McLaurin <adam.mclaurin@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange ioctl error

--=.mNZty4W'on5t8d

Early today my machine froze up (I think it overheated), and ever since I get
this error when booting up my machine:

Enabling ipfilter.
IP Filter: already initialized
IP Filter: already initialized
IP Filter: already initialized
IP Filter: already initialized
ioctl(SIOCIPFL6): Invalid argument
Installing NAT rules.0 entries flushed from NAT table
0 entries flushed from NAT list

I've googled for that error, but I've not found anything useful. I can't really
find what harm the error might be causing, but it's an error nonetheless, and
I'd like to find out what's causing it and fix it, before it becomes a problem.

If anyone has any idea what this might be, or how to go about figuring it out,
let me know. I'm baffled at the moment.

Thanks.

--
Adam