Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:12:03 +0200
From:      Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: inetd+libwrap and wrapping UDP services

On Tue, Jun 15, 1999 at 08:07:02PM +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:05:10 +0200, Guido van Rooij wrote:
>
> > And when you fix that, the wrapper stuff gets invoked for every
> > packet...
>
> Even worse than I anticipated. :-)
>
> So then we just note in the manpage that only TCP-based services are
> wrapped?

Hmmm..I would just enable the UDP stuff. It is a policy issue, so why
not at least giving the functionality. I woul however note in the
manpage what the consequences are for nowait UDP services. While you're
at it, I'd alos mention what the consequence of the wait option is (i.e.
wrapper only for the starting connection).

-Guido