Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:18:20 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: owned.

Yes I backup all the time. I have all of my stuff copied into some
hidden directories. Like www in case even I make a mistake. I rm -rf www
and cp the old one. I update that backup whenever I do significant
work.I also got a freebsd box using cvsup which updates home and www etc
all the major file systems and critical files. It does this
automatically, I stuck it in daily.local. finally, about once a month I
zip the entire sup folder on the backup machine zip them in 650 meg
files and copy that to cdr. So im good. I'm not about to reinstall this
box though. That's why I want to use this script this guy scrapped up
for me. So I can see movement. If I do I will use your daunting
solution. Its not so bad reinstalling, but I got all my stuff installed
and configged etc. You know the drill. ;)

sagacious (Mike)
Network administrator
The unixhideout network
http://www.unixhideout.com