Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:01:34 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@heartland.ab.ca>
To:        Yamin Prabudy <min@starindo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: setup StarOffice

I few questions.  What version of FreeBSD are you running? When did you
last update your ports?  The port for StarOffice5.1a just went in about
2 days ago.  Is the linux emulator loaded?

Yamin Prabudy wrote:

> Did anyone success in setting staroffice?????
> I try to run the setup file in staroffice the error come out and say
> ELF binary type not known. Use "brandelf" to brand it
> can any one help me with it???
>
> my second problem is i still get no luck in setting remote printer
> when i try to print the PostScript code come out,....
> any solution on that????

Do you have ghostscript installed?  I would recommend installing it and
webmin and then using webmin to setup ghostscript.

> I had go to the web page at u1.samba ........
> and i foud out that script got an error,.....
>
> Thanks in advance
> --

my 2 cents

Darren Wiebe