Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 1995 17:49:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Network Coordinator <nc@ain.charm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installing 0322-SNAP on top of 02xx-SNAP

Is there anyway of installing the March snapshot over the february
snapshot without having to reformat the entire system? I copied the
entire /usr/src source tree from FreeBSD-current ontop of my old one and
ran make, and it crapped out in the password section, and I still need to
update some portions of my system, including sendmail. I ftp'd the snap
march release and would like to update the underlying february system. Is
there anyway to do this?

Thanks,

Jerry.