Date:      26 Jan 2003 23:06:48 +1300
From:      James Pole <james.pole@paradise.net.nz>
To:        "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looks like Ghostview 1.99.97's AA fonts not works?

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 22:40, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
> course, Gnome2 rules ;-) than qt. If noone know, then looks like I will have
> to use my brother's laptop to use Adobe PDF viewer to read over 25 pages
> without have the headache.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is available in Linux Binary format which can be
used under FreeBSD using Linux Binary 'Emulation'. It's an excellent PDF
viewer, with most of the features of its Windows counterpart, including
anti-aliased fonts.

It is available in /usr/ports/print/acroread5/.

> BTW: I am happy to make a screenshot if you want to see it.

Yes, it would be interesting to see one. Put it up on an web site
somewhere, please, unless you can compress the graphics enough so that
it dosn't take too long to download for those on dialup connections.

- James

--
James Pole

ICQ: 21721828