Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 2002 18:43:23 -0500
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        KeithNPeg@cs.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        supermoose@attbi.com
Subject:   Re: Having trouble building kernel

At 07:28 PM 7.4.2002 EDT, KeithNPeg@cs.com wrote:

</smaller></fontfamily>

We would appreciate any help you may offer.  We have copied the GENERIC
file to a file called CUSTOM and added two lines:

options IPFIREWALL

options IPDIVERT

We also commented out the redundant cpu lines.  We then execute the
following:

make buildkernel KERNEL=CUSTOM

We are then receiving errors.  Attached are a copy of the CUSTOM file and
a capture of the make output.  Any assistance you can provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith Gilbert

<<<<

<<<<<<<<

I believe that "make buildkernel KERNEL=CUSTOM" should be:

# make buildkernel KERNCONF=CUSTOM

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone,

Administrator