Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 18:03:31 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ahhhhhhhhhh!

>>I would also like to know what tools (under Unix) are available to break
>>up incoming mail by mailing list.  Right now I'm using pine (no jokes,
>>please, it's a good mail program!) and it puts a + sign by personal
>>messages, but is there any way to split individual mailing lists into
>>different folders?  Can MH do this (I tried it *briefly* but didn't look
>>at all of the MANY options).  Please reply personally, I don't want to
>>clog up hackers unnecessarily.
>>
>>---Jake
>
>    Use xfmail, it has rules to separate mail into different folders
>It's great. All point and click, real easy to use.

This is a most timely discussion for me. As until next week I'm still
sorting  email with Eudora Pro on a Mac IIvx (mandatory FreeBSD content:
often the Mac routes mail thru my FreeBSD system, but not tonight). But
next week the Mac goes on to its next life and I start living on my FreeBSD
box. Will be sad to see the Mac and its 19" monitor go but I've scrounged
an SE/30 for nostalgia (and Quicken).

So while I'm off the subject: anyone know of a Quicken-like application for
FreeBSD?  :-)

--
David Kelly N4HHE,   n4hhe@amsat.org,    dkelly@hiwaay.net
                - Thomas Edison