Date:      Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:46:03 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        dignatz@dignatz.de
Cc:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quick note on IA64 CDs

Reference:

Eitel Dignatz wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> just a quick note:
>
> On Friday 09 February 2007 12:36, you wrote:
> > I'd :
> > 	install ia64 6.1 from CD
>
> Just tried the 6.1 IA64 "BOOTONLY" CD. Should be renamed to
> "DOES_NOT_BOOT_EITHER".
>
> Everybody gets their CDs to boot on all systems -- everybody but the FreeBSD
> IA64 team.

Aargh ! Unlucky you !
(& for CC: that after you've already tried 6.2 as well & also md5'd
media) OK, I'm cc'ing freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org but as neither you
nor I are subscribed to that, it'll probably get passed to moderator
as anti spam precaution, so it's up to you to please either:
	- subscribe & discuss this with that list	OR
	- use send-pr on another FreeBSD to file a report, OR
	- I think there's a web bug reporter on http://freebsd.org
I can't/ shouldn't do it, I don't have the hardware - or problem :-)
But it'd sure be nice if you reported the problem so they can fix it.

--
Julian Stacey.  BSD Unix C Net Consultancy, Munich/Muenchen  http://berklix.com
Mail Ascii, not HTML.		Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.