Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 1995 08:38:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      kmitch@nando.net (kmitch)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ijppp experiencing problems in -current?

> This is weird, but after almost a year of flawless operation, ijppp
> has gone south on me.  It stays up for about 10-15 minutes at a time,
> max, and then sig 10's on me..  This started occurring only recently.

I've seen something similar, but I can't narrow it down enough to see if it is
my internet provider or ppp.  What I am seeing is ppp will stay up fairly
reliable until I start a web browser (Netscape or Mosaic), and then the
connection dies.  I am running a tree from around the 18th.  I don't think
it sig 10s though when it does this, so this may be completely different.