Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:14:17 -0600
From:      Lorin Lund <wbs@infowest.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.6 - X problems

I've installed 4.6 on a Compaq Presario that has run 4.2, 4.5, ..
I saved the XF86Config from previous installs.

This is a notebook computer the video adapter is a Cyberblade i7.

When I select video configuration in /stand/sysinstall  the screen
goes black and stays that way.

Where can I read about how to configure/diagnose what is going on.
What debug/error logging can be turned on - and how?