Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Tardif <intmktg@CAM.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh and rsa lib

I installed FreeBSD_4.1-RELEASE with base crypto and ssh returns:
** R_RandomInit: Unable to find an RSAREF shared library (librsaref.so).
** Install the /usr/ports/security/rsaref port or package and run this
** program again. See the OpenSSL chapter in the FreeBSD Handbook, located at
** http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/openssl.html, for more information.

After visiting the suggested url, I find out that "the sysinstall
utility will automatically select the correct version to install
during the installation process." Since I got the above message,
I think the wrong version was selected (I'm located in Canada).
Anyways, the url then continues to say I "add the international
RSA library after installation as a package." Next thing you know,
I can't find the package in:
/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.1-RELEASE/packages/security

What else can I do? Should I download the security ports and
install from there? If so, should the openssl.html page be changed
accordingly?