Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:26:59 GMT
From:      Rick <r00t0101@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/91026: Problems with firefox 1.5

>Number:         91026
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Problems with firefox 1.5
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Problems in compiling firefox 1.5 on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE. I had downloaded the LATEST from ports and tried to compile and needed to modify the Makefile. The

.include "${.CURDIR}/../mozilla/Makefile.common" in Makefile was commented out

due to problems as soon as I started compiling. After overcoming the first problem I needed to change the directory name from mozilla to firefox-1.5-source under the work directory due to firefox not finding the path. Each fix I try to apply I get another bug to overcome. I tried to upgrade the package from firefox 1.0.7 to 1.5 however no luck even with fixes from searches on google nor luck in modifying the Makefile to see if this will compile.