Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:42:48 -0700
From:      Stefan Walker <Stefan.Walker@hq.speakeasy.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Speakeasy Referral Partner Program

My name is Stefan Walker. I am trying to develop some referral partners in =
your region and wanted to see if you would be interested in teaming up with=
 me and Speakeasy. We offer a very nice residual commission of 14%. I have =
included information about our program.

FYI- Attached is an overview on the Speakeasy Partner Opportunity

Deliver market-leading telecommunications services to your clients.

Help your business customers reduce their telecom costs while enjoying the =
many benefits of advanced voice and data features.

Earn generous commissions from Speakeasy for sales or referrals of broadban=
d and voice services.

Speakeasy Partners will receive residual amount of 14% for the life of the =
contract plus 114% of the one months recurring revenue(MRC).

Speakeasy is reaching out to businesses like yours to offer partner opportu=
nities. Please contact me to schedule a conference call to go over the deta=
ils.

FYI- Attached is an overview on the Speakeasy Partner Opportunity

Who is Speakeasy?
Speakeasy is one of the largest, independent nationwide providers of broadb=
and voice, data, and hosting solutions focused on the needs of small busine=
ss. Speakeasy offers a range of innovative services including VoIP, T1, One=
Link DSL, Managed Hosting, Colocation, and multiple business-grade connecti=
vity options.

How long has Speakeasy been in business? Speakeasy has been in business sin=
ce 1994.

Where is Speakeasy located?
Speakeasy's corporate Headquarters in based in Seattle, WA with satellite o=
ffices in Cupertino, CA, Vienna, VA (NEW) and Dallas, TX.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!!!

Stefan A. Walker
Senior Account Executive

Speakeasy
Direct > 703-819-8551* Fax > 703-288-0325
Email > stefan.walker@hq.speakeasy.net<mailto:stefan.walker@hq.speakeasy.ne=
t>  * Web > www.speakeasy.net

Voice * Data * Managed Services