Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:59:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Inspiron & NVIDIA GeForce2 Go users wanted!

I'm running down some issues with the FreeBSD NVIDIA driver and need some
more GeForce2 Go users to test things.

The current issue is that users have reported high CPU usage of the
XFree86 process (I think I've fixed this.) and screen corruption upon
starting X (this is the one I want to figure out.)

ftp://ftp.jurai.net/users/winter/nvidia/tmp/freebsd_nvidia_test.tar.gz

Option "IgnoreEDID" "true"

Might be useful to try if you run into problems.

Please keep me in the CC as I'm not currently subscribed to
freebsd-mobile.

Thanks!

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |