Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 14:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/18425: Update x11/rxvt with official distribution patch

The following reply was made to PR ports/18425; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To: lioux@uol.com.br
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 17:05:34 -0400

 On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 12:00:04PM -0700, lioux@uol.com.br wrote:
 >  	Exactly, this way we are capable of supplying "very"
 >  working code for many kind of users/environments.
 >  	If you deem this unnecessary, I can not argue with you.
 >  This is one of those opinion scenerios, I think .... blabla

 Well, it all depends on what kinda changes this makes... I can't test it
 for people who use the chinese code. So I'm just asking you what it would
 do for them. And that terminfo thing, what's that all about? (BTW, I'm on
 the rxvt-devel mailing list; not sure I saw anything about this patch
 before)

 >  	Your arguments are as good as mine but you are a commiter;
 >  therefore, your "thinks" weight a lot more than mine. :)

 Ah, but just remember it only took one commit by someone else to change
 that (specifically, the commit which added my name to CVSROOT/access). So
 that means I am still going to listen to your opinions. Besides, before I
 was a committer, I understood some things better than some of the
 committers. And vice versa.

 --
 Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>