Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:36:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Acid port failing during installation

I'm running 4.7 Release and I just CVS'd my ports
today (11-07-02 ~2:30pm PST) to the "." branch.  When
I do a make within /usr/ports/security/acid everything
finishes fine, but a make install dies on me:

system02# make
system02# make install
===>  Installing for acid-0.9.6b21
===>   acid-0.9.6b21 depends on file:
/usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so - found
===>   acid-0.9.6b21 depends on file:
/usr/local/libexec/mysqld - found
===>   acid-0.9.6b21 depends on file:
/usr/local/bin/snort - found
===>   acid-0.9.6b21 depends on file:
/usr/local/www/data.default/php/adodb - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list

Please read the README file located at:

/usr/local/www/acid/README

for how to configure /usr/local/www/acid/acid_conf.php
after
installation.

Syntax error: "(" unexpected (expecting "fi")
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/security/acid.

I'm not sure where to go from here and I'd *really*
like to avoid jumping to -STABLE.  Has anyone
seen/worked around this?

=====