Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   thoteditor

Can someone take a look at editors/thotediter?  It doesn't even pass
"make extract" now.  I can force it past the extract stage but then
the patches don't apply.  The setup with two distfiles are so weird
(many overlapping files), I can't even imagine how this is supposed to
work.

It has been marked BROKEN for several months now, if nobody fixes it
soon, I'm going to remove it.

Satoshi