Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:40:37 -0600
From:      "Joesh Juphland" <part_lion@hotmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   trying to do two pcmcia network cards (ep0 ep1)

/etc/rc.conf looks like this:

pccard_enable="YES"
pccard_mem="DEFAULT"
pccardd_flags=" -i 10 -i 15"
removable_interfaces="ep0 ep1"

/etc/defaults/pccard.conf has this:

io   0x240-0x360
irq  10 15
memory  0xd4000   96k

and I added a second config line to the ep0 line like this:

config auto "ep" 10
config auto "ep" 15

(the rest of the 3c589 A/B/C/D entry is unchanged)

So when I boot with the two 3com cards in the system, only one of them works
- it comes up at port 0x240-0x24f irq 10 slot 0.

When the second one tries to come up, it says:

"No free configuration for card 3com...."

Any help is appreciated.  I would also like to know what "no free
configuration for..." means - does that mean there is no free irq for it ?
or something else ?

thanks!