Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:17:27 +0200
From:      Espen Skoglund <esk@ira.uka.de>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, esk@ira.uka.de
Subject:   Re: audio/xmms updated to use USE_GNOMENG

[Joe Marcus Clarke]
> Espen, here are diffs to xmms to make use of the new GNOMENG
> framework as well as REINPLACE_CMD.  Please let me know if I can
> commit them.

[diffs]

Sorry for not replying to this earlier (was on vacation in Hungary for
two weeks).  The people behind the new USE_GNOMENG is probably more
qualified to verify the changes than I am.  I would like to have the

    LIB_DEPENDS=    xml.5:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/libxml

line still in there, though.  It is used by some cdindex stuff within
the cd plugin (even if gnome is not used).

	eSk