Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2023 22:09:21 +0100
From:      Dmitry Salychev <dsl@mcusim.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>, Stephane Rochoy <stephane.rochoy@stormshield.eu>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tooling Integration and Developer Experience
References:  <202301300254.30U2sm0k061914@dell.no.berklix.net> <97020cad-f913-2985-2093-e4c23bf671e3@antonovs.family> <86357sxsly.fsf@cthulhu.stephaner.labo.int> <Y9eepV%2B%2Bch6qMBta@home.opsec.eu> <86edrcp13z.fsf@peasant.tower.home> <CANCZdfp7RpYyGH1-yx-ddaibwM3=sfYOYw8m7mKjJ4gfWjUW6Q@mail.gmail.com> <86zga0nf1q.fsf@peasant.tower.home> <CANCZdfrpx9MW0wE0oWnkk5LmqbMVVaC_2z5fzaidK4QnRG2eTg@mail.gmail.com>

Maybe, but my laziness won't let me keep it that simple :)
https://reviews.freebsd.org/H185 should do the trick, I think.

--
Dmitry Salychev