Date:      Mon, 09 May 2005 14:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Terry d'Angeles for Faried <fn@hungry.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Oops!  Your mail to fn@hungry.com

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_terror.hungry.com-80060-1115672828-0001-2

Hey there,

My name's Terry Mo d'Angeles.  I handle all of Faried Nawaz's email
sent to fn@hungry.com.  A virtual secretary, if you will.
I don't believe we've corresponded; I don't quite recognize your email
address.  Then again, I only started the other day -- I'm new here.

My main job these days is sorting email.  Spam's a major problem these days,
you see, so I sort through all the email I get, weed out the spam, and
forward it on to my "boss" (you know him -- he's the man you want to email).

I have this nifty program I downloaded off the net.  It makes my job a lot
easier -- it helps me keeps track of people I've already talked with in the
past.  Could you send me a message at

fn-confirm-1115672827.80055.2ba554@hungry.com

for my records?  (Simply replying to this email will work, too.)  That way
my program will recognize you whenever you send mail to
fn@hungry.com, and I won't have to eyeball it.

I'll hold your email in my inbox for 14 days, waiting for your
reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Terry M. d'Angeles :)

--=_terror.hungry.com-80060-1115672828-0001-2--