Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:03:52 +0100
From:      Matt Smith <fbsd@xtaz.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   WITHOUT_OPENSSL and make delete-old

Hi, I use the ports version of OpenSSL for everything and don't require
the base version. As a result I thought I would remove it by adding
WITHOUT_OPENSSL into /etc/src.conf and running make delete-old in
/usr/src. However this seems to only want to delete things related to
kerberos and gssapi, which is understandable as they depend on OpenSSL.
However it doesn't seem to touch any OpenSSL files at all. Is this a bug
or have I missed something?

--
Matt