Date:      Fri, 14 May 2004 09:19:25 -0400
From:      "Mark J. Nenadov" <info@pythonbyte.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Consulting Service Addition

Hello,

Please consider adding the following entry to your consulting services
list:

<strong><a href="http://www.pythonbyte.com/">Python Byte
Solutions</a></strong> is an independant IT consulting company based in
Southwestern Ontario, Canada. We provide services pertaining to software
&amp; web development, hosting, support, installation, and training. We
specialize in Python, Zope, Apache, MySQL, *BSD, and Linux. You can
check out our web site or contact us directly at <a
href='mailto:info@pythonbyte.com'>info@pythonbyte.com</a>.

--

Mark J. Nenadov
Python Byte Solutions