Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:47:11 -0600
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>, gv-list-freebsdquestions@mygirlfriday.info

Gary wrote:

>Hi Tom,
>
>On  Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:50:18 -0600 UTC (1/4/2005, 8:50 PM -0600 UTC my time), Tom Bratland wrote:
>
>T> Hi!
>
>T> I've unsubscribed nunerous times, but I still get subscriber mail.
>
>The new Unsubscribe System mandates that each person who wishes to
>unsubscribe from a list, fill out *in triplicate* a Form UnSub-183-L. This
>

><snip snip snippety snip>
>

>Or you could just send a blank email, using your email address you subscribed originally, to:

Joplin, Missouri (AP)

Graveside services for Kevin Kinsey, Chief Technical Officer,
beancounter, and script kiddie for "DaleCo, S.P." (NYSE:WTFIT?)
will be held Thursday on the "back forty" of the Kinsey ranch.

Kevin was found dead at his desk in front of his computer monitor
with an email from one Gary <gv-list-freebsdquestions@mygirlfriday.info>
on the screen.  According to the Jasper County Coroner's office, the
cause of death was extreme contortion of the diaphragm due to an
unknown physical paroxysm.

"At least he died happy," said his wife.
ROFLMGO.....

KDK