Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:59:29 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   determining inserted floppy size

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

Hi,

I'm trying to write a kind of 'floppy dump' program, and therefore I would
like to know if it is possible to determine the size of the floppy inserted
into the drive.

ioctl(fd, FD_GTYPE) gives me the type of the *drive* which is not what I wa=
nt,
ioctl(fd, DIOCGDINFO) doesn't work because there is no disklabel, and looki=
ng
through /sys/isa/fd.c doesn't give me a further clue either.

Is this not possible?

--Stijn

--=20
] Nothing safer than a 'cat /dev/wallet | grep $price > real-person; \
]       mv $thing-to-buy $my-case
I'd prefer 'mv $thing-to-buy $my-case && cat /dev/wallet | \
	grep $price > real-person
		-- Anonymous, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,
			in message <200108020628.IAA11775@hugo10.ka.punkt.de>

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk