Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 08:52:56 -0700
From:      Gary Aitken <garya@dreamchaser.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   sources for adtran dsu5600

This isn't an isp question, but I thought the isps would
have the most information in this regard.

I am having a heck of a time isolating an intermittent problem on
a dedicated 56K line.  The thing just decides to drop carrier on
occasion.  Plug in a multitech and it works fine; plug in the
old unit and it works fine.  It may be in the dsu, so I am
looking for another one.  Can anyone recommend any good sources
for an adtran dsu5600 or equivalent?  Anyone have any recommendations
for a specific 56K dsu?

--
Gary Aitken         garya@dreamchaser.org   (personal)