Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:07:22 +0100
From:      Anders Andersson <anders@hack.org>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sysutils/battstat-applet

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 10:25:18PM +0100, Anders Andersson wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 04:22:48PM -0500, Joe Clarke wrote:
> > This patch will clean up the gettext configuration issue.  However, you're
> > going to run into problems actually getting libapm to compile due to
> > apparent Linux-isms.
>
> Almost identical to a local patch I have in my tree, but thanks anyway
> :-) I was mostly wondering if I had missed anything and I guess I hadnt.

I talked to the author of battstat-applet (he is also Swedish) and he
used to run FreeBSD when he developed battstat-applet but is now using
Debian GNU/Linux, he was a bit sorry that the code had gone rather Linux
centric but he would gladly accept patches :-)

I will see what I can come up with.
--
Anders Andersson <anders@hack.org>
UNIX, Networking and Security consultant