Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:48:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Thomas Veldhouse <veldy@visi.com>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burning a cd

I have no problem with 3.2-STABLE, but I have yet to get it to work under
4.0-CURRENT.  What device did you use?  I know that they moved /dev/acd0
back to /dev/wcd0 in CURRENT, but I can't get it to work.  Even after
./MAKEDEV wcd0.  My CD-Burner is /dev/acd0c under STABLE.  Under CURRENT
my PC locks up solid, although it does it slowly, the burn starts and then
it just locks.  You can "feel" it coming but there is nothing that can be
done about it.  That was current as of one week ago (approx).

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com