Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 04:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        glewis@eyesbeyond.com, sobomax@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30481: Update for the jdk13 port.

Synopsis: Update for the jdk13 port.

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: sobomax
State-Changed-When: Mon Sep 10 04:43:28 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Committed, thank you! Please note that I had to use patch which you have sent
to me some time ago to make compiling working in Forte. Therefore, please
considering inclusion of patch-..::src::solaris::bin::java_wrapper_bsd.sh
into the next patch. Also, I would like to ask you let me know if any specific
font setup is required to run it, because I'm getting the following errors
each time when I'm starting Java app that uses Swing:
[error] Font specified in font.properties not found [--symbol-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-adobe-fontspecific]

Nevertheless, thank you and all FreeBSD Java team for really great work!!!