Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 16:07:00
From:      NetNology <netnology@psinet.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-info@FreeBSD.ORG, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please, answer me !!!

Now be nice:-)

This guys obviously put a lot of effort into the letter. Judging from the
level of FreeBSD use in Australia.... read that as zippo, nada and as we
like to say.... bugger all (sorry if that offends those of you not used to
OZ slang...but thats another issue altogether), anyway  I can understand
where he is comming from.

I would be like to see a bit more acceptance here in Australia but there
just isn't, Linux is the accepted mode of OS here. Perhaps this news group
could extend some help and maybe influence the OS of preference in Brazil.

Regards

Gavin