Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:41:43 +0200
From:      Hanspeter Roth <hampi@rootshell.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cups print-jobs get cancelled

Hello,

I recently upgraded several ports. (I've left only Openoffice,
Staroffice and Pango.)

Now I can't print by Cups anymore. The test pages always get canceled.
Before I upgraded the ports printing via cups worked. It also works
on NetBSD.

Somehow the Gimp-print port appeared. I've dropped it again. This
allows me to choose the deskjet-series driver which works on NetBSD.
I can't remember which driver I used before the upgrade.

Why can't I print anymore with Cups on FreeBSD?

-Hanspeter