Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:15:33 +0300
From:      Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help with coding a loadable kernel module

> On Apr 17, 2015, at 11:08 AM, Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu> wrote:
>=20
> Hi!
>=20
>> I know I'm embarking on a dangerous trip, but I want to use a =
Raspberry Pi
>> and or a BeagleBone to read (and write) RFID cards.
>> Since a driver is needed to use the spibus, I have 2 options while
>> developing:
> [...]
>> So before I give up on option 2, is there some examples/help?
>=20
> Are you aware of this book ?
>=20
> http://www.nostarch.com/bsddrivers.htm =
<http://www.nostarch.com/bsddrivers.htm>;

no, but before I spend more money (this is getting expensive :-),
does it explain how to write a loadable module that needs to to talk
to a spibus?=20
I just downloaded the examples, and the closest is a flash driver, but =
it=E2=80=99s
not a loadable module :-(

I have plenty of experience writing kernel drivers, I did write the =
iscsi_target
a while back.
thanks,
	danny