Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 1995 16:30:51 -0700
From:      fburroug@csci.csusb.edu (WWW Form)
To:        www@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   installing FreeBsd on my harddisk.

The machine this came from was: www-b5.proxy.aol.com

What happens to my dos and windows operating systems once I
 install FreeBsd1?  Very confusing when it comes to partion
ing my 850m hard drive.  Can some one help me on the
instalation of this system.  I have a pentium 90 with a IDE
controler within PCI/ISA architecture.  All I want is to to
turn my home computer into a unix system while working with
the college.  Otherwise using dos or windows would be fine.
Can my computer hold all three?  Do I use a boot disk to
start Freebsd each time.  Do I partition my 850m harddrive
into two drives?  I think I stepped intoa whole new world here!
reply at fburroug@csci.csusb.edu