Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 1997 14:25:16 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        bde@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mount and df

> Both seem broken here.  Neither can find the size of the struct ufs_args,
> which I found in sys/ufs/ufs/ufsmount.h.  I don't know if this should be
> directly included in mount.c and df.c, or whether it's supposed to be

This problem happens with a lot of things which attempt to get at the
foo_args structures (ufs_args, iso_args, msdosfs_args, etc).  Just try
building /usr/src/release/sysinstall in -current to watch about 4
instances of this error.

Probably only Bruce would know if:

	a) These should be coming in via sys/mount.h, like they used to
	   (though it was pretty gross to have to define things like
	   MSDOSFS to get msdosfs_args in scope).

	b) We should be including <foofs/foofs/foo.h> instead.

Bruce?  Since Chuck raises it, I was sort of wondering. :-)

					Jordan