Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:57:03 +0000
From:      John <freebsd-root@i-zone.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   shared object not found (libFnlib.so.0)

Hello experts

This question may belong on the X11 list but I'm not sure if X11 is
solely affected.

On a P300MMX system, running 3.0 current, running XFree as installed off
the FreeBSD 3.0 release disc, I try to run enlightenment from a xterm
window:

bash# enlightenment
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: shared object libFnlib.so.0 not found

a find revealed this shared object wasn't on the system at all.

Does anyone know where it would be on the CD or how I would fix this
problem? There are no other problems on the system.

Thanks
--
John