Date:      Tue, 29 May 2012 02:41:28 -0500
From:      "Susan B Holford (Ms)" <s.bhprivatecorrespodence@gmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Reply..

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
Compliments and good day to you and your family.?I write you this mail=
 as a reminder once more having waited patiently?for your response to =
my initial contact with you through snail mail.?However since i assume=
 you did not get it i want to use this medium even though?it might not=
 be the best form of communication in matters like this due to the?eve=
r growing disbelief and illicit scams and fraud associated with it, i?=
seem to have no choice than to make use of it, coupled with the fact t=
hat?it might be just perfect due to the ability to redeem time.
Without wasting much of your time i want to bring you into a business?=
venture which i think should be of interest and concern to you, since =
it has?to do with a perceived family member of yours However i need to=
?be sure that you must have received this communication so i will not =
divulge?much information about it until i get a response from you.?Kin=
dly respond back to me.
Regards,
Susan